Resources Information into insight
See how phygital is changing the banking world for card issuers, with these industry surveys and reports.
Phygital insights paper
Have a look at our insight paper that aggregates different views on the ongoing and coming convergence of physical and digital consumer lifestyles in the payments world.
- State of the art: the phygital story today
- Success in phygital: enabling the crossover
- The Phygital future: towards the metaverse
Key Note: How can we create a phygital customer journey?
In his keynote speech at the European Payment Conference, Rüdiger Vogt, Head of Payments 4.0 at G+D, answered this question. "While simplification is important, a whopping 72% of customers rate personalization as highly important in today's financial services landscape," Vogt mentions. Offering customers individuality is only one way into the phygital world. Learn what else there is to do and watch the whole keynote here.
Trend Report on phygital
GlobalData’s sector survey, involving extensive interviews with C-level professionals in both traditional banks and neobanks.
- 26 banks surveyed across the Americas and EMEA
- 45 interviews annotated and summarized
- 14 informative charts and graphs compared
- Over 30 top-level findings noted
Whitepaper: the phygital landscape
This specially commissioned whitepaper explores the trends driving the sector, with notes on competitive advantages a phygital strategy enables plus recommendations for action.
- Part 1: Six factors transforming card issuance
- Part 2: Success strategies for a phygital future
- Part 3: Convego® – the enabling ecosystem